Coordinates various customer credit and collection responsibilities to meet operational unit goals and expectations for the Cat Rental Store. Through research and analysis, approves credit applications and administers collection of receivables. Supports customer, co-worker and supervisor requests for accurate data and for efficient resolution of credit and collections-related concerns.
- Coordinate Collections Efforts.
- Review & Approve all Customer Sales, Lease and/or Rental Proposals.
- Provide prompt, courteous contact with customers and/or guests (walk-in, phone, email, etc.) and direct as appropriate.
- Compile and Distribute Reports for Rentals, Sales and/or Returned Checks as Assigned.
- Initiate Credit Inquiries (i.e. D&B Reports, Direct Investigations, CBR Reports, etc.)
- Maintain Documentation on Past-due Accounts and Keep Delinquency at or Below Acceptable Levels.
- Receive and Process Incoming Checks.
- Research and Coordinate Resolution of Descrepancies within Assigned Operational Unit(s).
- Respond to Requests for Account Status, Invoices, Credit Inquiries, Payoff Inquiries, etc.
- Secure and Process Customer Certificates of Insurance.
- Some College and/or Technical Education Preferred
- Must have three (3) years experience in Credit and Collections (construction and rental field a plus)
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Must be available to work at any assigned location, including overtime, evenings or weekends (including overnight travel) if needed. Displays flexibility, handles changes to assigned tasks with ease.
- Completes reports, documentation, and other paperwork accurately and on time. Performs tasks with highest level of quality.