Coordinates scheduling for Customer Service Agreement contracted equipment service. Assists technicians with locating job-site(s) and appropriate equipment. Maintains contact with technicians to support parts orders, work order entry and schedules.
- Coordinate Resource & Personnel Schedules.
- Provide prompt, courteous contact with customers and/or guests (walk-in, phone, email, etc.) and direct as appropriate.
- Prepare and Distribute Customer Invoices and Statements as Scheduled for Assigned Operational Unit(s).
- Coordinate & Document Collection of Machine Hour Meter Readings.
- Enter and Maintain Contract Information in Contract Tracking Module of DBS.
- Enter Labor on Work Orders.
- Notify Customer of Status, Availability or Urgent Concerns Promptly (Personally or by Supervisor).
- Open & Perform Maintenance on Work Orders and Segments.
- Perform Data Entry and Upkeep for Maintenance Control System (MCS) Database.
- Schedule Service for Customer Equipment.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.
- Must be Available to work any overtime (evenings or weekends) as needed. Adjusts to changes in assigned tasks with ease.
- Completes reports, documentation, and other paperwork accurately and on time. Performs tasks with highest level of quality.