Coordinates scheduling for off-site equipment service and repairs. Assists technicians with locating job-site(s) and appropriate equipment. Maintains contact with technicians to support parts orders, work order entry and schedules.
- Coordinate Resource & Personnel Schedules.
- Maintain effective work, vacation, and training schedules for assigned staff.
- Process Repair Shop Parts Orders and/or Returns.
- Close Work Orders.
- Enter Labor on Work Orders.
- Open & Perform Maintenance on Work Orders and Segments.
- Schedule Service for Customer Equipment.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Deals with adversity in a professional manner. Works effectively with co-workers, sharing credit when appropriate.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.