Performs maintenance, repair and/or rebuilds on equipment with supervision from an experienced service technician/mentor (until qualified to work independently). Performs unskilled & semi-skilled duties in assigned areas with assistance.
- Provide Task Coverage During Co-worker's Vacation, Training or Sick Leave, as Requested.
- Submit Accurate Time Records related to Work Performed and/or Hours Worked.
- Document Services Performed (i.e Service Reports, Photos, etc.).
- Notify Customer of Status, Availability or Urgent Concerns Promptly (Personally or by Supervisor).
- Perform Repairs or Maintenance to Customer or Company Equipment in a timely manner.
- Research & Order Parts for Customer or Company Equipment.
- Test After Repairs to Determine that the Problem has been Corrected.
- Some College and/or Technical Education Preferred
- Experience Commensurate with Education
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Keeps work area clean and unobstructed throughout the work process. Maintains neat and professional personal appearance, adhering to company dress code.
- Constantly maintains an awareness of hazards inherent to work.