Samples and changes oil and fluids on Caterpillar equipment and competitive brands. Removes, inspects and installs filters. Maintains lube truck inventory, and orders needed parts and supplies. Follows company and EPA guidelines for disposal of oil and filter waste. Runs units to inspect for leaks and proper equipment operation. Works independently. Completes service reports and data entry.
- Document Services Performed (i.e Service Reports, Photos, etc.).
- Evaluate & Maintain Inventory for Field Service Vehicle.
- Maintain Fleet Vehicle and DOT Log Book(s).
- Notify Customer of Status, Availability or Urgent Concerns Promptly (Personally or by Supervisor).
- Operate equipment after service to determine there are no leaks or need for additional service repairs.
- Perform Repairs or Maintenance to Customer or Company Equipment in a timely manner.
- Research & Order Parts for Customer or Company Equipment.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Technical School Graduate Preferred
- 1-2 Years Prior Experience Preferred
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.
- Uses personal and company tools/resources effectively. Demonstrates troubleshooting aptitude by thinking through problems.
- Must be available to work at any assigned location, including overtime, evenings or weekends (including overnight travel) if needed. Displays flexibility, handles changes to assigned tasks with ease.
- Completes reports, documentation, and other paperwork accurately and on time. Performs tasks with highest level of quality.
- Constantly maintains an awareness of hazards inherent to work.
- Remain current on all company provided safety training and certifications.