Evaluates system conditions by combining experience, troubleshooting, operator information & visual indicators. Performs repairs needed to system component(s) (i.e. Fuel Systems, Drive Train, etc.) in TMCC shop with little to no supervision.
- Provide Task Coverage During Co-worker's Vacation, Training or Sick Leave, as Requested.
- Submit Accurate Time Records related to Work Performed and/or Hours Worked.
- Document Services Performed (i.e Service Reports, Photos, etc.).
- Notify Customer of Status, Availability or Urgent Concerns Promptly (Personally or by Supervisor).
- Perform Repairs or Maintenance to Customer or Company Equipment in a timely manner.
- Research & Order Parts for Customer or Company Equipment.
- Test After Repairs to Determine that the Problem has been Corrected.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Experience Commensurate with Education
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Keeps work area clean and unobstructed throughout the work process. Maintains neat and professional personal appearance, adhering to company dress code.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.
- Must be available to work at any assigned location, including overtime, evenings or weekends (including overnight travel) if needed. Displays flexibility, handles changes to assigned tasks with ease.
- Constantly maintains an awareness of hazards inherent to work.