Receives, stores, picks, packs and ships materials used in the daily operation of the business. Works emergency order when required.
- Confirm accuracy of delivery documents (All referenced items are delivered or received).
- Load and Secure Parts, Equipment and/or Accessories for Delivery.
- Accurately bin and/or pull parts to maintain efficient parts order processing.
- Assemble standard and custom hoses to meet various customer specifications.
- Process Parts Counter Sale and/or Returns.
- Process Repair Shop Parts Orders and/or Returns.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Previous Experience Preferred (equipment, automotive, industrial, etc.)
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Keeps work area clean and unobstructed throughout the work process. Maintains neat and professional personal appearance, adhering to company dress code.
- Must be available to work at any assigned location, including overtime, evenings or weekends (including overnight travel) if needed. Displays flexibility, handles changes to assigned tasks with ease.
- Completes reports, documentation, and other paperwork accurately and on time. Performs tasks with highest level of quality.