Responsible for providing administravive support to dealership Service Department staff members, including coordination of service documentation and personnel related issues with the Service Shop Manager and Supervisors. Performs data entry for service work orders, directs communications (email, phone, radio, etc.) and supports all areas of service operations as needed. Will interact with internal and external resources to support efficient service operations related to scheduling, billing, warranty, and department operating processes.
- Coordinate Internal Documentation with Various Departments.
- Coordinate Resource & Personnel Schedules.
- Coordinate the collection of external data & perform operational database data entry for Assigned Operational Unit(s).
- Maintain Effective Work, Vacation, & Training Schedules for Assigned Staff.
- Prepare & Distribute Reports or Analysis to Departments/Supervisors for Assigned Operational Unit(s).
- Perform Data Entry for Assigned Operational Unit(s).
- Review and Process Warranty Documentation for Assigned Operational Unit(s).
- Process Repair Shop Parts Orders and/or Returns.
- Close Work Orders.
- Enter Labor on Work Orders.
- Open & Perform Maintenance on Work Orders and Segments.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Deals with adversity in a professional manner. Works effectively with co-workers, sharing credit when appropriate.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.