Operates Class 7 or higher sized trucks requiring current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) in good standing for appropriate vehicle classifications. trucks will include day-cab tractors pulling flat-bed or lowboy trailers to transport heavy construction equipment, attachments and allied equipment. Will load, unload, secure and transport cargo between company facilities or customer locations in a timely manner, using safe operating, loading, unloading and tie-down procedures, and conforming to all federal, state and local transportation regulations, including recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Confirm accuracy of delivery documents (All referenced items are delivered or received).
- Inspect Fleet Unit(s) Prior to Use to Verify Adequate Safety and Operational Tolerances.
- Load and Secure Parts, Equipment and/or Accessories for Delivery.
- Maintain Fleet Vehicle and DOT Log Book(s).
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- Understands and remembers all written and verbal instructions. Carries out instructions accurately.
- Keeps work area clean and unobstructed throughout the work process. Maintains neat and professional personal appearance, adhering to company dress code.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.
- Constantly maintains an awareness of hazards inherent to work.