Acquires, evaluates and prepares used parts for reconditioning and distribution to customers. Disassembles and assembles components and parts to fulfill specific customer requirements.
- Provide Task Coverage During Co-worker’s Vacation, Training or Sick Leave, as Requested.
- Submit Accurate Time Records related to Work Performed and/or Hours Worked.
- Document Services Performed (i.e Service Reports, Photos, etc.).
- Locate, Service, Condition & Prepare Parts for Delivery to Customer.
- Notify Customer of Status, Availability or Urgent Concerns Promptly (Personally or by Supervisor).
- Research & Order Parts for Customer or Company Equipment.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Deals with adversity in a professional manner. Works effectively with co-workers, sharing credit when appropriate.
- Uses personal and company tools/resources effectively. Demonstrates troubleshooting aptitude by thinking through problems.
- Completes reports, documentation, and other paperwork accurately and on time. Performs tasks with highest level of quality.