Prepares equipment and equipment attachments and accessories for delivery to sales staff, customers or service shop(s). Must be skilled in operating heavy equipment to load and unload units from equipment hauling trailers and around property as necessary for safe transportation. Maintains organized equipment inventory staging areas. Assists with other facility operation duties as needed.
- Load and Secure Parts, Equipment and/or Accessories for Delivery.
- Plan, Organize and Maintain Staging Areas for Equipment & Accessories.
- Unload Equipment & Accessories.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Previous Experience Preferred (equipment, automotive, industrial, etc.)
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Understands and remembers all written and verbal instructions. Carries out instructions accurately.
- Keeps work area clean and unobstructed throughout the work process. Maintains neat and professional personal appearance, adhering to company dress code.
- Works independent of supervision on assigned tasks. Moves between projects as scheduling requires.