Introducing the first-ever utility vehicles manufactured by Caterpillar®, engineered to meet the needs of existing customers and expanding the reach of its innovative product line. Cat® UTVs come available in gas and diesel models and offer the versatility and impressive performance to boost productivity in a broad variety of applications. From powerful and fuel-efficient engines and rugged steel structures to superior handling and maneuverability, our CUV82 and CUV102D UTVs for sale deliver the durability, reliability and productivity you’ve come to expect from Cat heavy equipment.
Cat UTVs are designed to efficiently tackle hauling and towing tasks in challenging underfoot conditions. Models are simple to learn how to operate for reduced training time, as well as spacious and comfortable with the headroom and legroom to accommodate taller drivers. Quiet operation allows workers to communicate with each other within the operating environment and promotes a safer and more organized jobsite.
Additional features of our Cat UTVs for sale include:
- Excellent Serviceability: Accessible filters and drive belt and advanced onboard diagnostics combine to lower maintenance costs and extend the life of your vehicle.
- Maximum Productivity: Steel cargo beds and smooth, continuously variable transmissions provide the ability to move more materials and tow heavier loads safely.
- Exceptional Stability: Both the CUV82 and CUV102D are designed with a four-wheel independent suspension system with a front sway bar for a stable ride at full capacity.
- All-Terrain Performance: Two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive or four-wheel drive/lock modes let drivers adjust clearance based on ground conditions.
- Tailored Capabilities: Over 50 accessory options, such as weathertight enclosures, front winch and power dump, ensure UTVs are customized to your requirements.
- Unmatched Support: UTVs for sale by Caterpillar are backed by the dedicated service and support of your locally authorized dealer.
CUV82 Cat UTVs
The CUV82 model provides a two-person gas-powered utility vehicle with a maximum drive speed up to 45 mph, a 1,000-pound total rear cargo capacity and a 2,000-pound towing capacity. These UTVs are outfitted with fuel-efficient 50 horsepower, 0.8-liter three-cylinder Chery engines meeting ANSI/ROHVA 1-2014 safety standards. A unique feature lets you lock down operating speeds at 25 mph for improved safety working in challenging terrains and weather conditions, or for drivers with limited experience. CUV82 Cat UTV prices start at $14,999 loaded with standard features.
CUV102D Cat UTVs
The CUV102D includes many of the primary specifications of the CUV82 in a diesel-powered UTV that seats two people and offers a 1,000-pound total rear cargo capacity and 2,000-pound towing capacity. The 1.0-liter three-cylinder Kohler engine features a liquid with fan cooling system and is capable of producing travel speeds up to 25 mph, meeting SAE J2258 safety standards. CUV102D Cat UTV prices start at $16,299, delivering an economical solution for speeding up productivity and improving versatility everywhere from the construction site to agriculture, landscaping and many other work settings.
Get in Touch With Your Cat UTV Dealer
Thompson Machinery is the authorized Cat dealer for middle Tennessee, west Tennessee and north Mississippi, and your exclusive source for CUV82 and CUV102D UTV for sale. When you partner with us for new Cat equipment, you benefit from our extensive industry experience and broad product and service offerings.
- Convenient equipment locations throughout our sales territory
- Personalized accounts and Cat Customer Rewards program
- Complete selection of the latest technology solutions from Caterpillar
- Online resources, live customer support and available product training
- Expert guidance from knowledgeable sale representatives
- Everything you need to care for and maintain your fleet
Contact us today for more information and to request a free Cat UTV price quote.