Thompson Machinery’s pilots are professional, experienced aviators, with a high aptitude for safety and proficiency. Each flight crew member should expect fluctuating flight schedules and extended periods of travel, including weekends and holidays. The Thompson flight department operates a Lear 75 and a Challenger 350 under Part 91 regulations.
In addition to flight operation responsibilities, the Corporate Pilot serves as a true ambassador for the company, representing the highest standards and values of the Thompson Machinery brand. Charged with maintaining the safety and comfort of the company’s customers, special guests, dignitaries, and employees, the mission of this role is service.
- Commercial airplane Multi-Engine Land Certificate, ATP preferred
- 4,000 total flight hours
- 3,000 multi-engine hours
- 1,500 turbojet hours
- Lear 45 or Lear 75 experience preferred.
- Challenger 300 or Challenger 350 experience preferred.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid passport
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university, aviation related degree preferred.
- Must reside within 1.5 hours of KBNA or be willing to relocate.
- Flexible to fluctuating flight schedules and extended periods of travel to including weekends and holidays.
- Service as PIC or SIC, conducting safe and efficient flight operation for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 regulations.
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule, including communication to passengers.
- Provide an excellent customer experience: greet passengers, assistance with luggage storage, conduct passenger briefings, respond to passenger requests, etc.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 30-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Jan 27, 2023 04:45 AM