Customer Service Agreement Coordinator
The CSA Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and scheduling Customer Service Agreement contracted equipment service. Assists technicians with locating job-sites and appropriate equipment. Maintains contact with customers and technicians to support parts orders, work order entry and work schedules.
Assists in providing administrative support to department staff members, including coordination of service documentation and personnel related issues with the Service Manager. Performs data entry for service work orders, directs communications (email, phone, radio, etc.) and supports all areas of service operations as needed. Interacts with internal and external resources to support efficient service operations related to scheduling, billing, warranty, and department operating processes.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Two or more years of relevant experience desired.
- Technical English language skills required. Ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, vendors or Managers related of the organization.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as averages, percentages, shop math.
- Able to organize, pursue, and complete projects.
- Able to use basic computer systems and programs, including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook; Dealer CRM; Dealer Business Systems (DBS).
- Functions effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The CSA Coordinator should be able to read and interpret technical information. The position is responsible for responding to customer needs in a positive, safe and timely manner, and for ensuring maximum value of the work performed.
- Coordinates resources and personnel schedules.
- Coordinate & document collection of machine hour meter readings.
- Enter and maintain contract information in Excel spreadsheet.
- Open & perform maintenance on work orders and segments.
- Schedule service for customer equipment.
- Enter labor hours on to work orders and close work orders on a timely basis.
- Prepare and distribute reports for analysis to department manager.
- Use the Dealer’s business system to extract customer and equipment history.
- Prepare written reports and recommendations as required.
- Prepare written quotes for CSA Agreements.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Represent the Company by providing professional, high-quality service consistent with company standards.
- Keep the Service Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Work independently or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift 20 pounds occasionally.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- Other duties as required.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer.