Marketing Coordinator – Customer Experience Specialist
The Marketing Coordinator Customer Experience (CX) Specialist supports the marketing and sales departments by facilitating internal and external collaboration and by assisting with the planning and execution of campaigns and programs involving customer experience. With responsibilities ranging from managing the Customer Review process to training employees on best customer procedures, the Marketing Coordinator Customer Experience Specialist brings a passion for customer service and marketing. The Marketing Coordinator CX Specialist enables clear communication and fosters a dealership-wide culture of teamwork, serving as the point of contact between the dealer and customers to ensure alignment with the dealership’s brand and standards.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and relationship-builder, skilled in facilitating collaboration across dealership departments and teams and customers. Exceptional project management and people skills are also critical, as the CX Specialist will work on multiple customer-oriented projects.
The goal of the CX Specialist is to raise customer awareness that drives sales, service, or product and help strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans to best suite our customers. Day to day, he or she may draft reports based on customer data, create or coordinate customer content, train employees and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, or related major (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Strong verbal, written, and influencing communication skills
- Two or more years of relevant work experience or project management desired
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Collaborate with other departments (parts, service, sales, rental, etc.) to manage brand, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Concept, write, edit, and produce scripts as needed for customer materials
- Collaborate with a team to create effective marketing
- Reviewing customer feedback and complaints to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for growth
- Maintain customer review process and responses on digital platforms (I.e., Google My Business, Facebook reviews, Better Business Bureau reviews, etc.)
- Creating reports on customer satisfaction levels and delivery results from surveys or focus groups to help identify trends and improve customer service
- Training employees in how to handle customer complaints or questions about products or services
- Working with other departments within a business to ensure that customers’ needs are met
- Tracking customer information such as contact information and preferences so that they can be contacted in the future
- Analyzing data to identify trends in customer preferences, needs, and buying habits to help in making informed business decisions based on those findings
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Mar 22, 2023 05:45 AM