Marketing Coordinator – Project Manager
The Marketing Coordinator Project Manager supports the marketing and sales departments by facilitating internal and external collaboration and by assisting with the planning and execution of campaigns and programs. Exceptional project management and leadership skills are critical, as the Marketing Coordinator Project Manager directs planning and execution for multiple events and projects simultaneously.
With responsibilities ranging from market research and coordinating campaigns to overseeing events, the Marketing Coordinator Project Manager must bring strong attention to detail and organization to all projects. They serve as the point of contact between the marketing, advertising, sales, and executive leadership teams.
The Marketing Coordinator also manages relationships with suppliers, vendors, creative agencies and advertising and PR firms to ensure alignment with the dealership’s brand and standards. The ideal candidate is organized and a strong communicator, skilled in managing multiple projects across dealership departments and teams and with external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, or related major (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Strong verbal, written, and influencing communication skills
- Two or more years of relevant work experience or project management desired
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Create, execute, and oversee advertising and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with department heads to determine project scope and requirements
- Working directly with the leadership to create a marketing strategy and map out the tasks needed to implement that strategy
- Develop creative briefs and present them to the Marketing Director and creative teams
- Work with the departments to determine campaign deliverables and key performance indicators
- Liaise between all relevant parties to ensure projects are developed, revised, presented, and deadlines met
- Ensure that viewpoints are represented in all aspects of work and that our creative vision is able to realize new and engaging campaigns
- Managing and owning project management software as well as leading and planning meetings
- Develop, enhance, and manage project plans through strong milestone delivery, status updates, and risk management to internal and external stakeholders
- Attend strategic meetings and create/assign all necessary action items as well as ensuring stakeholders are updated with the business changes and plans
- Manage advertising and promotion mail lists; update account records
- Leverage data analysis tools, e.g., OLGA, Power BI, etc. to determine targeted sales and marketing initiatives
- Measure the results of advertising campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio, and provide Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) for marketing campaigns
- Prepare monthly marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign data
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Dec 01, 2022 03:45 AM