The Marketing Coordinator is focused on raising awareness that drives sales, service, or new customer acquisition while staying informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to help strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans. Day to day, he or she may draft reports, create, or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, or related major (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Strong verbal, written, and influencing communication skills.
- Two or more years of proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably within the industry
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data utilizing marketing analytics tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and initiative.
- Strong work ethic and cam-do attitude
- Create, execute, and oversee advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Manage advertising and promotion mail lists; update account records for returned mail to ensure customer account data integrity.
- Enroll customers into various marketing related campaigns, value added programs, and coordinate communication within the Sales Department, i.e., Conquest campaigns, Email drip campaigns.
- Manage SEO, SEM, and PCC, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Leverage data analysis tools (e.g., Power BI) to determine targeted sales and marketing initiatives.
- Measure the results of advertising campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio and provide Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) for marketing campaigns.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign data.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Execute Microsoft Dynamics CRM training for sales personnel.
- Administrator for equipment financing data (i.e., EDA, UCC, etc.)
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of May 07, 2021 04:30 PM