ABOUT THE COMPANY
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
The Marketing Coordinator supports divisional products and services through collaboration to meet individual business goals. The Marketing Coordinator will plan and execute marketing and advertising campaigns to create brand awareness and generate leads. With responsibilities ranging from project management, content creation, and event marketing. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and relationship-builder who brings a passion for marketing and enables clear communication to ensure alignment with the dealership’s brand and standards.
Exceptional project management and people skills are critical, as the Marketing Coordinator will work on multiple projects at a time.
The goal of the Marketing Coordinator is to drive sales, service, or product awareness and help implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans to best suit our customers. Day to day, he or she may draft reports based on customer data, create or coordinate marketing content, work events, and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Analytics, or related major (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Strong verbal, written, and influencing communication skills
- Two or more years of relevant marketing work experience or project management work required
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Demonstrated skills and capabilities in analytical and critical thinking
- Collaborate with other departments (parts, service, sales, rental, etc.) to manage brand, identify key players and be the project manager for marketing initiatives
- Concept, write, edit, and produce content as needed for marketing materials
- Tracking customer information in CRM, such as contact information and preferences so that they can be contacted in the future
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while staying organized and within budget
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 20-50 pounds occasionally.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Aug 31, 2023 11:45 AM