Marketing Specialist III
The Marketing Specialist III is focused on maintaining key marketing campaigns to generate leads to increase sales of earthmoving machines and parts and service solutions throughout Tennessee and Mississippi.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related major (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Strong verbal, written and influencing communications skills.
- Experience in managing marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Work closely with the Parts and Service Sales Manager to identify marketing/advertising opportunities within Product Support and Earthmoving Sales.
- Create, execute and oversee advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal and third-party graphic designers to develop campaign creative.
- Place advertisements in appropriate media, including television, radio, outdoor, online, and print.
- Manage advertising and promotion mail list; update account records for returned mail.
- Enroll customers into various marketing related campaigns, value added programs, and coordinate communication within the Sales Department, i.e. BCP Conquest Campaigns.
- Leverage data analysis tools, e.g. OLGA, to determine targeted sales and marketing initiatives and identify increased revenue and sales coverage opportunities.
- Measure the results of advertising campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio and provide Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) for marketing campaigns.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
Listing is current as of Jul 03, 2020 07:30 AM