Pilot & Assistant Director of Flight Operations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
We are looking to hire a Pilot & Assistant Director of Flight Operations (Part 91) to lead the Thompson team in Nashville, TN. The leadership position will assist in the management of all flight crew activities, scheduling and coordinating flights with senior leadership, overseeing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, annual budgeting/P&L, and ensure compliance with all FAA and company requirements.
All Thompson flight crew members should expect fluctuating flight schedules and extended periods of travel, including weekends and holidays. The Thompson flight department operates a Lear 75 and a Challenger 350 under Part 91 regulations.
- Previous flight department management preferred
- Commercial Airplane Multi-Engine Land Certificate; ATP preferred
- 4,000 total flight hours
- 3,000 multi-engine hours
- 1,500 turbojet hours
- Lear 45 or Lear 75 experience preferred
- Challenger 300 or Challenger 350 experience preferred
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid passport
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, aviation related degree preferred
- Must reside within 1.5 hours of KBNA or be willing to relocate
- Flexible to fluctuating flight schedules and extended periods of travel to include weekends and holidays
- Service as PIC, conducting safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 regulations
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule, including communication with passengers
- Provide an excellent customer experience: greet passengers, assistance with luggage storage, conduct passenger briefings, respond to passenger requests, etc.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Dec 08, 2023 03:45 PM