Product Support Sales Analyst
The Product Support Sales Analyst is responsible for the organization sales funnel, and for analysis, documentation and interpretation of business information related to the Product Support sales efforts.
Using analytical tools and technologies, will assist in increasing revenue through facilitating leads received from Caterpillar, development of internal leads, and analysis of data to identify areas of sales force improvement. Will drive organizational change on lead and opportunity process by effective reporting and training. Reports sales funnel metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to the dealership and Caterpillar leadership teams.
- High school diploma required with four or more years related experience. College degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques.
- Business awareness and numerical ability.
- Ability to run and operate database systems.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, software, and ability to learn new software.
- Proficient in using analytical tools and instruments.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Display critical thinking skills and possess analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in cross-functional groups and collaborative projects, focused on team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn complex processes into workable business requirements
- Possess the ability to understand and perform data analytics to better define current and future state
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices affecting each phase of the business.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Align lead funnel processes to support and develop department and corporate goals, with a clear understanding of overall impact.
- Determine and visualize KPI’s and goals for campaigns, lead funnel velocity, conversion rates, etc.
- Accurately records and assigns leads from original sources into customer relationship management tool as required.
- Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses.
- Records and tracks return on investment on lead sources and systems.
- Participate in ongoing decisions concerning data collections, study design, methodology, data analysis, and lead funnel processes.
- Conduct research and collect data, which will help in continual lead funnel development that will meet customer needs.
- Conceptualization of data and sharing this knowledge through effective presentation of the data output with the rest of your team.
- Reports important lead funnel KPI’s to both Caterpillar and dealership leadership teams.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Jan 27, 2023 04:45 AM