The Treasury Manager position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s bank and treasury transactions and associated cash flow processes. The position supports implementation of strategies for maintaining sound cash management and security practices, and collaborates closely with the Corporate Controller, Accounting and Credit functions, as well as with Sales and Product Support and other department leaders across the company.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the position will be based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Finance preferred
- Minimum 5 years of treasury experience
- Strong analytical, technical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expert Excel, database, and systems skills
- Maintains appropriate privacy and security obligations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accountable for all tasks assigned and sees them through to completion
- Provide daily cash reporting and 13-week cash projections
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions and other outside service providers
- Initiate wire transfers and ACH payments
- Monthly covenant reporting
- Support month-end close procedures, reconcile interest expense
- Management of cash/debt balances on LOC/swingline
- Work with CFO to evaluate and implement improvements to treasury functions to align with continued company growth
- Management of credit card programs
- Support commercial insurance renewal
About the Company
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior services, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, energy generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Listing is current as of Jun 26, 2022 10:45 AM