Without a reliable power source, it’s difficult to stay on top of your planning and get your job done on time. Remote work sites mean you often don’t have the electricity present when and where you need it. The same goes for working in an emergency situation where power from the grid has been cut.
No matter your reason for needing a temporary power source, Thompson Machinery is your one-stop shop. Available through 11 convenient locations in Tennessee and Mississippi, our rental power generators are ready to meet any need.
Quality Meets Convenience
At Thompson Machinery, we have years of experience supplying our customers with class-leading rental power generators. We know that you need a dependable power source that will fire up every time and run all day without hassle. That’s why we’ve built a fleet of generators for your short-term, long-term and emergency power rental needs. We have different models with varying sizes and power outputs to suit every situation and every job site.
When you rent, you enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Renting your power generator only when you need it saves you money, since you don’t have capital tied up in equipment that you won’t be using every day. You can also plan your expenditures for those jobs that require additional power availability.
- You can choose the size and power output that suits, depending on the job you have. You can choose a compact model that’s easy to transport when you have a small site or space restrictions, or select a larger model for greater power output.
- Thompson Machinery takes care of all necessary generator maintenance, inspections and service. All you have to do is fire up your generator and enjoy reliable power from a perfectly maintained diesel engine. You’ll waste less time when you don’t have to worry about service.
- Before choosing which model of generator you want to buy, you can try out our inventory to see how they suit your typical work site and power demands. If you find one model underpowered, you can try a larger model the next time, until you’ve found the perfect fit.
- If you have more job sites than equipment and don’t want to turn work away, renting a power generator can help you satisfy your clients. A temporary increase in workload may not warrant the purchase of a generator, whereas renting allows you to adjust to seasonal variability.
The Thompson Machinery Difference
For years, we’ve been supplying customers across Tennessee and Mississippi with the power generation solutions they need for all types of work sites and all durations. Take a minute to fill out our online contact form and let us know when and for how long you need a power generator rental. You can also give us a call and we’ll provide you with a free quotation.
Find out how Thompson Machinery has become one of the leading power generation equipment rental companies in the area, and how we keep satisfying our customers with our flexible rental solutions.
*additional sizes available