Tennessee and Mississippi agriculture businesses lean on top-quality heavy equipment in order to maximize productivity. Having a fleet of used harvesters and combines capable of keeping pace with demand is an essential attribute of a successful operation. So when nature decides it’s time to get to work, you have the combine harvesters in place capable of excelling in any crop condition.
Whether you’re a quickly growing small business or a mature company focused on getting the most out of your equipment-spending budget, the used market represents a cost-effective solution. When you buy a used harvester from a reliable source such as Thompson Agriculture, it can save you 30 to 50 percent or more off purchasing new machinery. You get the performance necessary to keep pace with demand, at a cost that fits your budget and puts you on track to achieve your goals.
Find Quality and Selection in Used Harvesters in MS and TN
Thompson Agriculture supports your AG or farming operations with heavy equipment designed to increase productivity and lower operating costs. We maintain an extensive inventory of harvester combines in used condition in order to meet your specific requirements. You’ll always find low hour, well-maintained used combines including:
- A selection of models configured to handle your farming applications
- Equipment ranging in age, operating hours, condition and features
- Quality machines from leading AG equipment manufacturers
- Competitive pricing options to fit any budget
Whether you have an application that doesn’t require the latest technology or you need a cutting-edge machine in “like-new” condition, Thompson Agriculture has you covered. Our knowledgeable sales representatives will help identify the used combine in Mississippi or Tennessee capable of providing a boost to your bottom line. The LEXION models we have in stock offer:
- Improved throughput with advanced threshing systems
- High on-road travel speeds for job site efficiency
- Smart operator safety and control features
- Increased power with lower emission
- Superior straw processing and power spreading
- Versatility to perform in diverse crop conditions
The Most Convenient Way to Buy Used Harvesters
Thompson Agriculture serves Tennessee and Mississippi businesses looking to bolster their fleet with used combine harvesters. We make it easy to find the equipment you need when and where you need it most with:
- Reliable product knowledge and guidance
- Convenient sales locations throughout the region
- Support in locating hard-to-find used combines
- Competitive pricing and free quotes
- Friendly and attentive customer service
Contact Thompson Agriculture for More Information on Used Harvesters
If you’re ready to upgrade your fleet of AG equipment, we’re your one-stop source for used farming machinery in MS and TN. For additional information on used combines for sale, call us, submit our online request form, or visit the location nearest you. Our dedicated team of sales representatives can answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation quote.