Responsible for providing administrative support to the Cat Rental Store with coordination and processing of rental sales activities. Reporting to the Cat Rental Store manager, the position will work closely with the Rental Store Asset Manager and will assist Rental Sales Reps with rental transactions and orders, including customer contacts, pricing, inventory availability, coordinatiion of transportation/shipping, and service requests. Rents equipment/attachments and sells accessories at the rental counter or by phone.
- Reconcile Electronic Charge Transactions.
- Answer Telephone and Direct Calls to Correct Individuals or Department(s).
- Assist with Customers when Necessary.
- Develop Sales Proposals and/or Presentations from Customer Inquiries.
- Maintain Adequate Product Knowledge of Equipment & Allied Products.
- Research Equipment, Parts or Allied Products to Meet Specialized Customer Requirements.
- Respond to Customer Inquiries Regarding Equipment & Allied Products.
- Schedule/Dispatch Route Vehicles for Transport of Equipment & Allied Products.
- Support Sales Staff Demonstration and Sales Agreements.
- Coordinate with Shop Staff Regarding Repair Status & Availability of Equipment.
- College Graduate Preferred (business, sales, construction or ag related fields)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains "ownership" of assigned tasks. Respects company assets.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Understands and remembers all written and verbal instructions. Carries out instructions accurately.
- Deals with adversity in a professional manner. Works effectively with co-workers, sharing credit when appropriate.
- Uses personal and company tools/resources effectively. Demonstrates troubleshooting aptitude by thinking through problems.