We carry a variety of Mobile Track Solutions quality construction-grade equipment solutions to fit your equipment needs. From scraper models to construction-grade tractors, disks, and rollerblades! These products are designed to be long-lasting and agile to meet any real-world conditions.
3630W Wheeled Construction Grade Tractor &
3630T Switchback Tracked Construction Grade Tractor
An industry first from Mobile Track Solutions with a 630HP tractor capable of towing straight tongue and gooseneck scrapers! We’ve taken all the systems we’ve been refining on the 3630 and carried them over to this new SWITCHBACK platform. Equipped with the CAT C18 engine and CAT TA22H transmission, this unit takes CONSTRUCTION GRADE to a new level!
- Gooseneck application applies up to 10,000 lbs of weight transfer to the front tractor axle, increasing power to the ground and tractive effort.
- Designed to be paired up to the NEWLY RELEASED MT-33LGP Gooseneck Scraper
- This unit meets Tier IV requirements.
- Large cab, unique positioning of exhaust and Tier IV package provide unparalleled visibility for the operator.
Built as a true CONSTRUCTION GRADE machine the 3630W &3630T SWITCHBACK features:
- ROPS certified to construction standards
- Decelerators pedal common on almost all construction vehicles
- Cold weather starting package
- Heavy duty VEP Stucchi hydraulic couplers
- Construction grade wiring harness
23-28XL Tractor or Truck Towed Scraper:
The newly released 23-28XL is our latest addition to the MTS gooseneck scraper line.
- Able to be pulled by an MTS Switchback or 45 Ton Articulated Truck
- 2 (Michelin 37.25 R35) tires results in less rolling resistance than the standard 23-28
- Ample tire clearance between BORT prevents material build-up in wet conditions
- Self-loadable in under 45 seconds
- Has the same ejecting power as the 33-38XL Scraper
MT-13×38 Construction-Grade Disk:
Our 13×38 disk is ideal for speeding up the drying of work areas and mixing material in the fill. Our new bolt together design makes shipping and repairs much easier!
- Improved cutting ability
- Individual disk blade mounting means the cumbersome “gang” of old design disks is eliminated and individual disks can be easily replaced in the field.
- Fully sealed, oil bathed hubs and tapered roller bearings eliminate hand greasing of disks and significantly extends disk life.