Your Partner for Commercial Truck Services
Your commercial trucks are the backbone of your business. You use them to transport, carry, tow and haul your equipment, materials, and loads in all types of conditions. To keep them in good condition and ready to work, you need a reliable partner. Thompson has 12 locations throughout Tennessee and Mississippi that are equipped to take care of your bumper-to-bumper on-highway truck needs, for all makes and models.
1-800-228-3644 ext. 38640
Proud to be a RIG360 Dealer
With RIG360, you not only gain high-quality service and maintenance expertise, you gain control. Whether you’re a fleet service manager or an independent owner-operator, you need a go-to truck service and maintenance resource. A place that doesn’t just have the skill to fix a truck when it’s down, but the perspective to know what it means when a truck is parked in a service bay, instead of moving down the road.
With RIG360, you get more than best-in-class service technicians. You get a plan, complete with clear communications. You get timely answers and realistic expectations. All of which means you’ll always be informed. And in control. Imagine that. Or better yet, put RIG360 to work for you and do more than imagine it. Experience it.
All makes. All models. Bumper To Bumper and 360 Degrees. Our technicians have invested the time and education and training to know all of today’s leading truck makes and models inside and out. When your truck arrives in one of our service bays, we’re prepared and ready to get to work.
Thompson RIG360 Truck Center Locations:
- Nashville, TN / LaVergne, TN – 1245 Bridgestone Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086 – 615-259-5843
- Camden, TN – 4350 Hwy 641 South, Camden, Tennessee 38320 – 731-584-3631
- Jackson, TN – 2000 Airways Blvd, Jackson, Tennessee 38301 – 731-988-4242
- Memphis, TN – 1291 Corporate Ave, Memphis, Tennessee 38132 – 901-346-5140
- Columbus, MS – 3169 S Frontage Rd – Hwy 82 West, Columbus, Mississippi 39701 – 662-243-7753
- Greenwood, MS – 1808 Hwy 82 West, Greenwood, Mississippi 38930 – 662-459-7208
- Tupelo, MS – 421 Wallace Dr, Belden, Mississippi 38826 – 662-840-2588
Here at Thompson Machinery, we have years of experience in diesel, semi and heavy truck service and repair. We can take care of a wide range of on-road heavy truck services for all makes and models, including:
- Air Conditioning
- Transmission and Drivelines
- Brake Systems
- Bucket Truck Testing & Inspection
- Clutches and Flywheels
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning
- DOT Inspections
- Dyno Testing (La Vergne/Nashville and Memphis, TN locations only)
- Electrical Systems
- Engine Repairs
- Engine Diagnostics
- Emissions Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Preventive Maintenance
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Front-end alignments (Memphis and Greenwood, MS only)
- Fluid analysis
We can take care of regularly scheduled service at one of our convenient service center locations. Our technicians can also perform emergency field service if your heavy truck breaks down on a job site or out on the road.
Factory-trained, our technicians have experience with a wide range of commercial truck makes and models, as well as every type of semi truck system, including engines, transmissions, axles, brakes, cooling, electrical and more. We use quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards to provide you with long-lasting repairs and services.
Thompson stocks over $16 million in parts inventory, ready to keep you up and running, with thousands of OEM parts for all brands. Need a part? We got it! Thompson is your total truck provider.
Our Caterpillar Certified Truck Service Technicians are the best in the business… no one knows Cat diesel engines like Thompson! All Thompson technicians participate in regular, ongoing training, providing service that’s second to none. Minimizing our customers’ repair time is out top priority, which is one of the reasons Thompson is voted the #1 Cat dealer in customer satisfaction!