Condition Monitoring Analyst – (Equipment Mgmt Solutions)
The Condition Monitoring Analyst (CMA) is responsible for analyzing condition monitoring data and for making appropriate equipment maintenance, component replacement, and application and repair recommendations. These recommendations help customers lower owning and operating costs, improve availability and reduce warranty costs. The CMA will utilize and analyze condition monitoring data from sources including S-O-S, inspections, electronic data, and equipment history. The CMA will be skilled at numbers and data, with a strong ability to analyze information.
- College or technical degree preferred.
- Experience in a customer-facing dealership position in a similar role (e.g., PSSR, MRS, ISR) is desired.
- Technical English language skills required. Ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as averages, percentages, geometry, and to use and comprehend statistical tools.
- Able to understand the basic dynamics of equipment operation and design.
- Able to use basic computer systems and programs, including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Outlook or Lotus Notes; Dealer CRM; Dealer Business Systems (DBS).
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading maps and following written or verbal directions to remote locations.
- Analyze condition monitoring data (S-O-S, inspections, electronic date, equipment history).
- Provide equipment and/or operation recommendations and service or repair options to customers derived from condition monitoring data.
- Provide emergency condition monitoring recommendations to the customer.
- Use software tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Access) to analyze condition monitoring data and equipment management information (e.g., component replacement projections, life cycle position).
- Use the Dealer’s business system to extract customer and equipment history.
- Provide information for condition monitoring lead tracking and resolution.
- Prepare written reports and recommendations as required by the dealership.
- Communicate verbal recommendations as required by the dealership.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
Listing is current as of Apr 08, 2020 09:30 AM