If you operate a large equipment fleet, you need all the support you can get. Renting can be a great way to save money on high-quality equipment. That’s why Thompson Machinery serves Greenwood, Greenville, and the surrounding cities with a massive inventory of rental machinery. When you’re looking for construction equipment rentals in Greenville, we’re just a drive or phone call away.
We Offer Excavator Rentals
Are you looking for the right backup excavator to support your fleet? We offer a variety of excavator rentals to contractors in the Greenville area. A few of our options include:
- 320 hydraulic excavator: With automated controls and a rugged design, the Cat® 320 model maximizes performance and safety at job sites.
- 323 hydraulic excavator: The 323 excavator is designed to support heavy-duty applications thanks to its durability and large size.
- 305E2 CR mini hydraulic excavator: The 305E2 model is an excellent choice for small applications and narrow spaces.
- 308 CR mini hydraulic excavator: If you’re looking for a mini excavator that can deliver more power in a small package, consider the 308 model.
Where to Rent Construction Equipment in Greenville
At Thompson Machinery, we have a wide variety of other equipment available for industrial applications. From the 289D3 and 299D3 compact track loaders to the D6K dozer, we have it all. Some of the equipment categories we have available include:
- Earthmoving equipment. Browse our earthmoving equipment section for motor graders, telehandlers, loaders and compactors.
- Aerial work platforms. If you need a single manlift or an articulated boom lift for off-the-ground applications, we have a variety of aerial work platforms to choose from.
- Compressors. Air compressors such as the 375HH and XRVS 1000 CD6 offer excellent output so you can handle larger applications at a lower cost.
- Light towers. We have multiple light tower models designed to illuminate construction, roadwork and utility job sites.
- Portable generators. At Thompson Machinery, you can order portable generator rentals from Caterpillar® and Multiquip. We offer options for both small and large projects.
- Pumps. We provide a variety of pump rentals for trash and dewatering applications — accessing our high-efficiency pumps can save you time and money in emergencies.
- Concrete masonry. Working with concrete takes precision and adherence to strict safety codes. That’s why we offer saws, buggies, trowels and breakers for concrete applications.
- Attachments. We offer a broad range of work tool attachments for rent, such as blades, buckets, trenchers, rakes, brooms and compactors.
- Utility task vehicles (UTVs). Our utility vehicles are ideal for transporting personnel and materials around job sites. We have multiple options available, including the CUV82, CUV85 and the Polaris Ranger 570.
Benefits of Our Rental Equipment
Whether you’re hoping to expedite digging applications or enhance loading power, we can provide a rental solution right away. Our rentals are flexible, economical and well-maintained, which helps you complete projects on time.
Our Greenville equipment rentals also come with Thompson Machinery customer service and support. We are available to help with questions, repairs and even rental financing. You can rent our equipment for as long as needed, and we’ll be happy to work with you on setting terms suited to your specifications.