When you use heavy equipment, you want to keep it in good condition, so it lasts a long time. Applying a fresh coat of paint is a simple way to refresh your equipment and keep it in good shape. You can count on Thompson Machinery to handle the job. We are proud to offer painting support for:
- Construction, Earthmoving and Forestry Machines (any make & model)
- Containers & Outside of Tanks
- Engines and Components
Our Process Is Thorough and Environmentally Responsible
When you come to us for painting services, we have you covered across all machinery types. We can handle construction, earthmoving, and forestry machines. Our painting services cover parts like engines and associated components, tank exteriors, containers, and trailers.
While we cover a range of machines and equipment areas, our process stays the same throughout. We take the time and care to treat your equipment thoroughly and keep our practices green. Our painting process involves:
- STEP 1 – Cleaning: This crucial first step makes the surface clean for an even coat. Heavy machinery collects dirt and contaminants on the job, and we do a comprehensive cleaning to remove it.
- STEP 2 – Degreasing: Machines often accumulate a greasy residue from their moving parts and the environments they work in. The paint won’t adhere if there’s any grease on the surface, so we always degrease.
- STEP 3 – Sandblasting and body prep: While dirt and oil prevent a smooth coat of paint, your machine may also be rusted in some places. Our turnkey body prep involves sandblasting the surface, as needed, to ensure a smooth base for our paint.
- STEP 4 – Paint application: We use a high-volume, low-pressure paint applicator to give your equipment a thorough, even coat of paint. Our professionals use this tool in an environmentally controlled booth to prevent any unwanted runoff.
- STEP 5 – Final touches: This final stage involves applying new decals.
- STEP 6 – Protective coating: We offer a protective finish to keep your paint shiny and unscathed for longer.
Update Old Equipment or Rebrand New Machines
Our painting services are an excellent option for old and new equipment alike. If you have an older machine or recently bought a used one, it might be worn in a few places. Chipped paint and rust can be unsightly, but they can also hurt the integrity of your equipment.
A new coat of paint can make your old or used equipment look new. The paint and topcoat also protect your machine from further damage like corrosion, rust, and chemical effects. This protection can extend your equipment’s life.
If you recently bought a new machine, you may want a fresh coat of paint to match your branding. When you manage a construction or landscaping company, it’s wise to maintain brand awareness on the job. We can paint your equipment to match your company colors and add your logo or name as a final touch.
Choose Thompson Machinery for Equipment Painting
At Thompson Machinery, our professionals will give your equipment the paint job it needs to look brand-new. With sound environmental practices and expert techniques, you can protect your machinery from dust, grease, and corrosion. Get in touch with us today to set up your painting service.